AuctionsWhen a storage unit customer becomes delinquent and after the terms of the IL Self-Service Storage Facility Act have been complied with, an auction will be held on site to dispose of the contents of the delinquent unit to fulfill the lien amount & fees due.
An auction may be cancelled at anytime prior to the time of sale without notice.
- No Smoking in units, No Alcohol on premises, and Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No access to the unit will be provided to bidders other than viewing from outside the door.
- Bids are on the entire unit, As Is, and Where Is. All sales are final.
- Bidders must register with the clerk and must have a current and valid photo I.D.
- Bidder must be at least 18 years old.
- Payments will be cash only & paid in full to the clerk immediately after the sale.
- Bidders must have the full amount of cash at the time of sale, otherwise the sale will be voided.
- The buyer must sign a Confirmation of Sale form verifying their final bid.
- Buyers agree to remove their property within 24 hours of the time of purchase and leave nothing behind.
- The buyer is solely responsible for the safety and security of their contents.